Arcteq Relays Engineering services can provide wide range of electrical engineering studies to ensure high reliability and custom build protection settings that will fit to the system like a glove. Engineers performing the studies have more than 50 years combined knowledge and experience of protecting electrical systems.
Our expertise covers all applications related to high voltage and medium voltage equipment’s like transformers, transmission and distribution lines, generators, motors, capacitors and reactors. We can provide the protection relays with customized settings to fit the need.
Configuration and commissioning services
- Protection relay configuration according provided data (turnkey solution)
- Protection relay commissioning at site
- Arc protection system design
- Arc protection commissioning at site
Our services can include everything from the selection of the suitable protection device to the setting and commissioning the system. We are using the latest software commercially available like PsCad, ETAP and MatLab additionally to the calculation programs build by us which are specifically tailored to Arcteq relays. For commissioning we are using Omicron with added capability for Line differential testing with GPS synchronized tests sets.
- Power system protection training
- Arc protection systems training
- Arcteq product oriented training
Training courses can be organized both in-house and at customer site.
Power system simulations
- PSCAD/EMTDC – electrical network transient studies
- ETAP – Load Flow analysis, Voltage Drop analysis, Short Circuit studies ANSI & IEC
- ETAP – Cable Ampacity & Sizing – IEEE, ICEA, NEC
- ETAP – Cable Capacity, Sizing & Shock protection IEC 60502 & IEC 60364
- ETAP – Protective Device coordination & Sequence of operation
- ETAP – Arc flash hazard calculations according to IEEE 1584 & NFPA 70E
- ETAP – Transformer Sizing & Tap Optimization
- Matlab/Simulink – system studies, controller modelling
- RTP (Real Time Playback simulator) – hardware tests with simulated data
- Short-circuit analyzes and protection setting calculations