Hardware Design Engineer
We are looking for great guys, gals and pals.
Who we are:
Arcteq designs, markets and manufactures protection relays, arc flash protection systems as well as measuring and monitoring equipment. Our products are used in electrical utilities, traditional and renewable power generation, and in industrial, offshore, marine, institutional and commercial applications. Our headquarters are located at Vaasa Science Park – close to the University of Vaasa and right at the heart of Finnish power engineering.
Our products are loaded with the most accurate measurement solutions, fast protection algorithms and various communication protocols, all in an embedded system with multiple microprocessors.
We are proud to continue building on the long tradition of Finnish protection relay design.
Quick Arcteq facts:
- Turnover in 2019 (forecast): EUR 8 million
- Number of employees: 28
- Sales in over 50 countries around the globe
Your main tasks are:
- To design, test and troubleshoot electronics and embedded hardware.
Who are you:
- You’re a great person, as we only hire great folks.
- You have a few years of work experience.
- You can communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
We also value if you have some of the following;
- Knowledge of electronics and embedded hardware design.
- Knowledge of methodologies for testing and verification of hardware design.
- Knowledge of EMC and manufacturing requirements for hardware design.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and analyzing hardware designs.
- Knowledge of component life cycle management.
What we offer:
- We offer competitive benefits in a rapidly growing, solid company.
- We offer a laid-back and flexible work environment.
- We offer a non-complex and low-hierarchy organization.
- We offer plenty of responsibilities.
- We offer you a chance to be part of a superb, international, and open-minded team.
- Wolffintie 36 F12, 65200 Vaasa, Finland
Fill in your application below by 25th of August 2019.
For more information, please contact R&D Manager Johan Löf, +358 405 900 370