Product Manager –
Arc Flash Protection
We are looking for great guys, gals, and pals
Who we are:
Arcteq designs, markets and manufactures protection relays, arc flash protection systems as well as measuring and monitoring equipment. Our products are used in electrical utilities, traditional and renewable power generation, and in industrial, offshore, marine, institutional and commercial applications. Our headquarters are located at Vaasa Science Park – close to the University of Vaasa and right at the heart of Finnish power engineering.
Our products are loaded with the most accurate measurement solutions, fast protection algorithms and various communication protocols, all in an embedded system with multiple microprocessors.
We are proud to continue building on the long tradition of Finnish protection relay design.
Quick Arcteq facts:
- Turnover in 2019 (forecast): EUR 8 million
- Number of employees: 28
- Sales in over 50 countries around the globe
Your main tasks are:
- To manage our world-leading arc flash protection product line during its entire life cycle.
- To create sales and support materials, collect customer requirements, create market requirement specifications, product launch and training campaigns.
Who are you:
- You’re a great person, as we only hire great folks.
- You have a proven track record in engineered product management or related tasks.
- You are an expert communicator in both written and spoken English.
- You are driven by the challenge to step up our world-leading arc flash protection brand.
We also value if you have some of the following;
- Good understanding of a product’s life cycle, from R&D to after-sales service
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic engineering.
- Knowledge of power system protection.
- Additional language skills.
What we offer:
- We offer competitive benefits in a rapidly growing, solid company.
- We offer a laid-back and flexible work environment.
- We offer a non-complex and low-hierarchy organization.
- We offer plenty of responsibilities.
- We offer you a chance to be part of a superb, international, and open-minded team.
- Wolffintie 36 F12, 65200 Vaasa, Finland
Fill in your application below by 25th of August 2019.
For more information, please contact Managing Director Juha Arvola, +358 400 707 518