Arcteq is a pioneer in arc flash protection, and we are known for making the most accurate protection relays in the world.
We are an independent, family-owned company with a focus on protection relays and arc flash protection systems. We are an agile companion with reliable delivery times, and all our products are manufactured in our headquarters in Vaasa, Finland.
We invest heavily in continuous research and product development to address the challenges raised by the changes in power grid technology and sustainable energy systems. Our mission is to help enable the safe and reliable supply of energy by enhancing power system protection.
In addition to high-quality products, we are committed to providing our customers with industry-leading support and service. Our average after-sales response time is under two hours.
- Over 50,000 protection devices and 100,000 arc flash sensors are installed in more than 50 countries all over the globe.
- Sales and support in all continents through our own offices and partners worldwide.
- One of the fastest-growing companies in the global protection and control business.
- The average after-sales response time is less than two hours.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and headquarters located in Finland.
- We are a part of the Ensto Group, an international family business, bound by a common purpose of making “Better life with electricity. Sustainably.“
Arcteq is committed to providing top quality products and support to its customers. Our quality policy ensures that all company products meet or exceed the IEC 60255 standard for protection relays. We are certified by the ISO 9001: 2015 quality standard. As such, we are committed to continuously developing internal company processes to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Download Arcteq’s ISO 9001: 2015 certificate for further information.
UL/C certificate (the AQ 100 medium-voltage series and sensors)
UL/C certificate (the AQ-1000 arc quenching device)
VdS certificate (AQ-110FLV, AQ-102LV, and AQ-1000)
LR certificate (the AQ 100 medium-voltage series and sensors)
ISO 9001: 2015 certificate
For other certificates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Vaasa (Finland), Arcteq has established a world-wide presence through our local offices and a global partner network.
Today, Arcteq is present on all continents, with more than 50.000 protection devices installed. Our products protect power systems throughout Europe, North and South America, Asia, Oceania, Middle East, and Africa. Our global base extends from electric utility substations and power plants to oil and gas facilities, from mining applications and steel mills to offshore drilling rigs and data centers, as well as other critical power system protection applications.
Read our references for more information on what we have achieved so far!