AQ-L397 Line protection IED
AQ-L397 is a line protection IED with full scheme distance protection for transmission and sub-transmission line protection applications. It integrates a full range of line protection functions as well as a variety of additional functions for control, measurement, monitoring and communications.
- Distance protection with polygon or MHO characteristics
- Impedance measuring in six separate loops for phase or earth faults
- Parallel line zero sequence current compensation
- Load encroachment and power swing block characteristics
- Zone 1 subcycle trip time
Ask for an offer